Hiring Immediately, Heavy and Medium Duty Sales Representatives. 40 hr work week and over $100k income potential!
We are seeking Automotive Sales Representatives to add to our growing sales department. Our sales are on the rise and we need energetic people that love customer service to help us keep up with increased traffic. Just for applying to find out more about us we are giving you over an hour of Sandler Training sales video, they are the world leader in sales and management training.
Previous heavy and medium duty truck sales experience is preferred for this position. CDK experience is a giant plus. Applicants should have a verifiable track record with excellent customer satisfaction and proven sales history. Qualified applicants should have a professional appearance, high energy positive attitude, and strong communication skills. Come join our team!
- Generous pay plan with $60,000 to $100,000 expected first year.
- Positive and family friendly atmosphere.
- Proven training program, we care about your success.
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, 401k
- Call on prospective customers and accounts
- Inside sales-making phone calls, following up with leads, taking walk-ins
- Complete certification training for both the dealership and manufacturer.
- Outside sales calls to prospective customers
- Meet monthly sales goals and quotas
- Conduct business in an ethical, and honest fashion with integrity.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Watch your email inbox for directions to your sales training video. Thank you for considering our position, and we hope you enjoy and use the sales training.
Previous Automotive Retail Sales Representative experience is preferred! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. Sandler Training is a registered TM. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019
Beyer Family Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.