Hiring Immediately, Automotive New Car Sales Manager. Top Pay for Top Talent.
We are seeking a top level EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE SALES MANAGER. We are growing and need automotive sales management leaders to help our team boost their sales volume. You will be working directly with executive leadership, and have all the tools to succeed. A proven record of sales volume, profit, and customer satisfaction is a must.
Previous automotive sales management experience is REQUIRED for this position. Top applicants will have prior experience with managing teams of sales representatives, worked with CRM software, and have knowledge of inventory control. Qualified applicants need to be high energy, outgoing, and willing to work hand in hand with our sales team Come join the Beyer Family Automotive Group!
- Generous pay plan based on experience..
- Huge and loyal client base, and aggressive advertising to support you.
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, 401k
- Giant inventory in stock to sell, and qualified team of salespeople to sell them.
- Manage showroom floor traffic and sales team response.
- Track daily and monthly sales targets and keep team goal oriented.
- Be an ambassador for the store and seek sales and profit with integrity.
- Keep consistently high customer satisfaction scores.
- Maintain data and reports for executive leadership.
- Assist in merchandising and inventory control.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Previous Auto Sales Management experience is required! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the Beyer Family Automotive Group. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019
Beyer Family Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.