Hiring Immediately, Cashier / Service Receptionist. Full time with benefits
We are seeking a Receptionist Administrative Assitant to add to our growing dealer group. Our sales are on the rise and we need energetic people that love customers to help us keep up with increased traffic. We have both full and part time positions available.
Previous cashier and receptionist experience required. Qualified candidates will need a valid driver's license, high school diploma or equivalent degree, and the ability to work a flexible schedule including potential evenings and Saturday's. Candidates need to have experience with a multi-line phone system, and excellent communication skills. We are looking for someone who works hard, communicates clearly and is interested in a real career with long term potential, not just a job.
- Generous compensation based on experience
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, 401k, Paid Time Off for full time employees
- Positive and family friendly atmosphere.
- Paid training and advancement opportunities
- Handle closing out transactions and cashiering for customers
- Light account entering, posting payments to correct accounts
- Greet customers in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Route calls to the appropriate team member
- Escalate any customer concerns to management
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019
Beyer Family Motor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.