Hiring Immediately, Parts Counter Representative. Excellent compensation and benefits
We are currently looking to hire a Parts Counter Representative, for our busy Chrysler dealership. Our automotive business is growing, and we are looking for an experienced parts sales representative to service our clients and find new business.
Applicants must have prior parts sales experience! A valid driver’s license is required. We offer an extremely generous compensation package and an industry-leading benefits package.
- Competitive salary and commission based pay plan.
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule.
- Large client base and the most desirable products.
- Benefits – Health, 401k, Vacation and Sick Time
- Full training for manufacturer certification.
- Greet and assist clients with parts ordering and fulfillment
- Work with technicians to provide parts to complete diagnosis and repair
- Manage inventory with attention to detail
- Assist with loading and unloading inventory
- Keep and update all training and certifications
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019
Beyer Family Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.