Hiring Immediately, BDC Manager. Top Pay for Top Talent.
Our client is seeking a top level Business Development Center Manager. Previous BDC experience required. We are growing and need automotive Internet Sales Manager to help our team boost our automotive sales volume. You will be working directly with executive leadership, and have all the tools to succeed. A proven record of sales volume, profit, and customer satisfaction is a must.
Previous automotive management experience is REQUIRED for this position. Top applicants will have prior experience with managing teams of sales representatives or a proven track record of sales. Qualified applicants need to be high energy, outgoing, and willing to work hand in hand with our sales and service team. Come join our team!
- Generous pay plan with salary and monthly bonus.
- Successful department with great staff.
- Huge and loyal client base, and aggressive advertising to support you.
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, and Paid Time Off
- Fully staffed department, with state of the art equipment.
- Manage automotive sales appointments and lead traffic.
- Track daily and monthly automotive sales appointment targets and meet quotas.
- Be an ambassador for the store and seek sales and profit with integrity.
- Keep consistently high customer satisfaction scores.
- Maintain data and reports for executive leadership.
- Contact our present and previous clients in a timely manner to meet quotas.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Previous Automotive Management experience is not required! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2017