Hiring Immediately, Automotive Alignment Technician.
We are currently looking to hire an Alignment Technician! Our automotive shop business is growing, and we are looking for auto techs to service our clients. Mechanics with Independent Service Station experience as with Midas, Monroe, Goodyear, etc please apply. TECHNICIANS WITH DOMESTIC CAR MECHANIC EXPERIENCE ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
Candidates must have a strong technical knowledge, and their own tools. A valid driver’s license is required. We offer an extremely generous compensation package and an industry-leading benefits package. FULL CERTIFICATION TRAINING PROGRAM, come join our team.
- Competitive hourly and flat rate pay based on experience.
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule.
- Large client base, shop is full daily.
- Benefits – Health, 401k, Vacation and Sick Time
- Full training for manufacturer certification.
- Safely align newly mounted tires and wheels on customers vehicles
- Mounting, balancing, rotating, and performing tire repairs
- Address alignment concerns and road test to ensure work quality
- Notify other service personnel if work cannot be completed as promised
- Keep and update all training and certifications
- Understand and follow all state and federal regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
PREVIOUS SERVICE TECH EXPERIENCE OR EQUIVALENT DEGREE IS REQUIRED! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019
Beyer Family Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.